Frequently Asked Questions
Have a question about living at Somerset Lakes Apartments? We'd be happy to try and answer any questions you may have before making a decision on your new home.
Can't find the answer here? Feel free to give our office a call at 317-722-2445 to speak with a leasing specialist.
How long are your lease terms?
- Somerset Lakes offers leases between 2-15 months. Speak with a leasing specialist to learn more about our current availability.
What floor plans does Somerset Lakes Apartments offer?
Do you allow pets?
Can residents pay their rent online?
- We allow two pets per apartment with certain breed restrictions. There is a $300 non-refundable pet fee for the first pet and a $200 non-refundable for the second pet. There is also a $25 pet rent per pet a month.
What school district is Somerset Lakes Apartments in?
- Absolutely! To log into our current Resident portal in order to pay rent or submit a maintenance request, view our Resident Services page.
Is there a fee to apply?
- Somerset Lakes Apartments is served by the Washington Township School District, which includes Allisonville Elementary School, Northview Middle School, and North Central High School.
What utilities are resident's responsible for?
- Yes. There is a $60 application fee per applicant, which is used to cover the application, background screening, and processing charges related to a new rental.
Do you offer income-based housing?
- Residents are responsible for Electric, Water, Sewage, Trash, Pest Control, Valet Trash, and Internet / Cable.
Do you have parking?
- No, Somerset Lakes Apartments does not provide income-based housing.
How do I report a maintenance issue?
- Yes, parking spots are assigned to residents. Carports are available for an additional $25. Single car garages are available for an additional $75 and double car garages are available for an additional $150.